Privacy Notice FOR CUSTOMERS
The following companies operating as part of Lupin Europe are deemed to be data controllers (hereinafter termed: the Company):
Hormosan Pharma GmbH
Hanauer Landstraße 139-141
+49 (0) 69 - 47 87 30
Lupin Atlantis Holdings SA
Landis + Gyr Str. 1
+41 (0)52 633 70 00
Lupin Europe GmbH
Hanauer Landstraße 139-141
+49 (0) 69 - 47 87 30
Lupin Healthcare (UK) Ltd
The Urban Building
3-9 Albert Street
+44 (0) 1565 751 378 | Option 7 or ext:210
NL-7575 EJ Oldenzaal
+31 8 800 40 800
As representatives of our customers, we will process your personal data as described in this Privacy Notice. We respect you and are committed to honouring and protecting your privacy. This Privacy Notice describes our privacy practices regarding collection and use of your personal data when we process it in the context of providing services to our customer whom you represent and sets out your privacy rights in relation to it.
Data Protection requirements
The Company will comply with data protection law. This means that the personal information we process about you must be:
- Used lawfully, fairly and in a transparent way;
- Collected only for valid purposes that we have explained to you clearly and not used in any way that is incompatible with these purposes;
- Relevant to the purposes we have told you about and limited to those purposes only;
- Accurate and kept up to date;
- Kept only for such time as is necessary for the purposes we have told you about; and
- Kept securely.
What information does the Company collect?
The Company collects and processes a range of personal information (personal data) about you. Personal data means any information about an individual from which the person can be identified. The categories of personal data that could be processed are:
- personal identification and contact details
e.g. first and last name, address, e-mail address, telephone number
- Information about your job and your qualifications
e.g. name, title, company you represent, designation/job role, industry
- Information about your interests that you share with us
e.g. using our Subscition Center or within the scope of discussions
To which purposes we process your personal data and on what legal basis
We, at Lupin, use your personal data in order to establish a connection with our customer (whom you work for or represent), provide you and the customer whom you represent with a better customer experience and ensure that the marketing material we send to you reflects your personal preferences.
In the following, we will inform you about the legal basis and the purpose for which we process your data:
- Based on your consent (Art. 6 sec. 1 lit. a GDPR)
If you have given us your consent to process your data, the respective consent shall be the legal basis for the mentioned processes.
- Legitimate interests (Art. 6 sec. 1 lit. f GDPR)
We may also use your data for the purposes of legitimate interests. This is so that we can communicate with you about the following:
- To contact you in order to inform you of new products, services or promotions we may offer including to keep you appraised of our thought leadership and marketing collateral and to better assist your needs, in pursuit of our legitimate business interests and on occasion with your consent.
- To invite you to Lupin hosted or sponsored events in your geographical region that may be of interest to you based on your role within the company and/or industry, in pursuit of our legitimate business interests.
- To conduct market research and to carry out marketing campaigns, in pursuit of our legitimate business interests.
- To contact you for customer care related purposes including regular communication regarding project status, notifying issues/concerns, sharing project deliverables and carrying out day-to-day project activities, in order to comply with our contractual obligations towards the customer you represent.
- We may also use your personal data to communicate with you about our product and service offering, for example to inform you that our products/ services have changed or to send you critical alerts and other such notices relating to our products and/or services, in pursuit of our legitimate business interests.
- We engage carefully selected third party vendors to conduct surveys to receive feedback from you on the services currently provided by Lupin to the company you represent. This will help us serve the company you represent better and improve our overall service offerings and business strategies, in pursuit of our legitimate business interests.
- To develop new and improved products and services to help us serve the company you represent better and to improve our overall service offerings in pursuit of our legitimate business interests.
Change of purpose
The Company will only use your personal information for the purpose for which it was collected unless we reasonably consider that we need to use it for another reason and that reason is compatible with the original purpose. If we need to use your personal information for an unrelated purpose, we will advise you of this and explain the legal basis which allows us to do so.
You should be aware that we may process your personal information without your knowledge or consent where this is required or permitted by law.
An automated decision-making process does not take place.
For how long do you keep data?
We will only keep your personal data for as long as is reasonably necessary taking into consideration our need to answer queries or resolve problems, any other purpose outlined above or to comply with legal requirements under applicable law(s). Your data will be completely deleted as soon as the processing purpose for its storage ceased to apply.
Who has access to data? (recipients or categories of recipients of the personal data)
Your data is only disclosed if disclosure is permitted by a legal basis and only with due regard for the duty of confidentiality.
We may use carefully selected third parties to carry out certain activities to help us to run our business (such as cloud service providers, IT support vendors, information security support vendors, third party auditors, etc.) also outside of the EU and actual or prospective purchasers. Any such third parties would be required to contractually agree with applicable laws and regulations and treat your personal data in accordance with this Privacy Notice
We have offices and operations in a number of international locations and we share information between our group companies for marketing and administrative purposes. Your information may be shared with our internal staff for marketing and administrative purposes, located in India, as outlined above. Please visit https://www.lupin.com/contact-us/global-offices/ to see a list of the locations within our corporate group.
Am I obliged to provide data?
Within the scope of the mentioned processing activities, you are not obliged to provide your personal data.
If you do not provide the relevant information, we may not be able to answer your inquiries or provide product information.
How does the company protect data?
The Company takes the security of our data seriously. The Company has internal policies and controls in place to prevent your data being lost, accidentally destroyed, misused or disclosed, and is not accessed except by its employees in the performance of their duties.
When the Company engages third parties to process personal data on its behalf, they do so on the basis of written instructions, are under a duty of confidentiality and are obliged to implement appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure the security of data.
As a data subject, you have a number of rights. You can:
- access and obtain a copy of your data on request (known as a “data subject access request”);
- require the Company to change incorrect or incomplete data;
- request erasure of your personal information. This enables you to ask the Company to delete or stop processing your data, for example where the data is no longer necessary for the purposes of processing;
- object to the processing of your data where the Company is relying on its legitimate interests as the legal ground for processing; and
- ask the Company to suspend the processing of your personal data for a period of time if data is inaccurate or there is a dispute about its accuracy or the reason for processing it.
If you believe the processing of your personal data infringes data protection law, you have the right to lodge a complaint to a data protection supervisory authority.
If you would like to exercise any of these rights, or you have any questions about the privacy notice, please contact the relevant Data Protection Officer.
If you believe that the Company has not complied with your data protection rights, you have the right to make a complaint to:
- For Hormosan Pharma GmbH
The Data Protection Officer
Dr. Karsten Kinast
KINAST Rechtsanwaltsgesellschaft mbH
Phone: +49 211 222 183 10
- For Lupin Europe GmbH, Lupin Atlantis Holdings SA, Nanomi BV, Lupin Healthcare (UK) LtdThe Data Protection Officer
Dr. Katy Ritzmann
GSK Compliance Services GmbH
Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgPhone: +49 30 203 907 422